Welcome to Wikidata, Ceancata!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 12:25, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Your requests at RfDEdit
Hi! Thanks for your help. Before requesting a deletion, it would be great if you could actually merge the items yourself. You just need to remove the interwikilink and labels from one of them and copy it out in the other one. If you have any questions how to do that, please let me know on my talk page. Thanks. --Snow Blizzard 21:27, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
- When you are merging items, please use the Merge.js gadget. It helps you nominating, gives the option to always keep the lower number (which is older, so preferable) and makes it a lot easier for the admins to process the requests. - - (Cycn/talk) 14:52, 3 December 2013 (UTC)