Welcome to Wikidata, Jacek555!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- Hi. This is the same taxon, but after the revision of belonging to a genus. It's natural in biological taxonomy. Systematics are dynamic and biologists make adjustments. In this case, the publication Helgen et al. 2009. Do not withdraw changes, because the name Spermophilus beldingi is in the current edition of ITIS marked as invalid (obsolete). Look here: valid. Spermophilus beldingi is marked as a synonym only.
- Look also at: Kristofer M. Helgen, F. Russell Cole, Lauren E. Helgen & Don E. Wilson: Generic revision in the Holarctic ground squirrel genus Spermophilus. Journal of Mammalogy, 90, S. 270–305, 2009. My edition was an update of the same taxon. Jacek555 (talk) 05:52, 24 September 2018 (UTC)
- Please have a look at Wikidata:WikiProject_Taxonomy/Tutorial how we manage such thinks here. --Succu (talk) 05:57, 24 September 2018 (UTC)
- BTW: The taxonomic treatment in Generic revision in the Holarctic ground squirrel genus Spermophilus (Q19831713) is already here (see User:Achim Raschka/Helgen). --Succu (talk) 18:46, 24 September 2018 (UTC)