Welcome to Wikidata, MJL!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
With this screenshot, I don't think I'm wrong. Could you explain to me your modification? If you followed these links, you can not summarize your action with "incorrect info added". Moreover, if I believe this page, you have never approached the creation of Property. I'm going back to my version that has already been translated. Before "undo", I'm ready to talk about it first, thank you. --Eihel (talk) 10:20, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Eihel: Hello and thank you for the welcome! Wikidata:Leet o properties is manually edited by users as evidenced by edit button on the top. However, Special:ListProperties is part of the special virtual namespace and is thus automatically generated. I hope that clears things up! :D –MJL ‐Talk‐☖ 12:56, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
- Friendly greeting, I already knew that and we have both reasons according to his own interpretation. In fact, everyone can edit Wikidata: List_of_properties, it's true, but PLbot does it 1 to twice a month. Nobody publishes these pages except for Pasleim's bot. Which means, from the point of view of the user Lambda, that these two lists are automatic: the first by a bot and the other by the interface (with a difference of a few days). Whoever proposes a Property does not know how these pages are published, he just wants to know if the property he wants to propose already exists. I made one last modification so that the doubt no longer exists. --Eihel (talk) 16:12, 12 April 2019 (UTC)