Welcome to Wikidata, Nezdek!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
University of Tartu facutlyEdit
Hello! You could have thought that these links were put under a separate item with a reason. There are category groupings in different languages that aren't even near the same. Some are of teaching stuff, some are of all staff, some are of highest level academic staff. E.g. on Estonian Wikipedia there are different categories et:Kategooria:Tartu Ülikooli õppejõud and et:Kategooria:Tartu Ülikooli professorid. 22.214.171.124 07:11, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- [en] Please use the merge-gadget to report the deletion request, or at least link to the item you have merged into. Compare your edit with one with the gadget. If you do not, I have to find it myself to check before deleting, which is irritating.
- [fr] S'il vous plaît, utiliser le fusionner gadget pour signaler la demande de suppression, ou au moins un lien à l'article que vous avez fusionné. Comparer votre modifier avec un avec le gadget. Si vous ne le faites pas, je dois trouver moi-même pour vérifier avant de supprimer, ce qui est irritant.
- James F. (talk) 23:26, 25 May 2014 (UTC)