Wikidata:SPARQL query service/Federation report/issues
- http://datos.bne.es/sparql - older version of Virtuoso does not support necessary VALUES clause phab:T197509
- http://data.bnf.fr/sparql - works with POST but not GET, and Blazegraph sends GET for short requests
- http://bnb.data.bl.uk/sparql - does not support SPARQL 1.1, namely nested queries and/or VALUES clause. Returns 400 status code for our queries.
- http://collection.britishmuseum.org/sparql Looks like the endpoint is down, produces "problem with database backend"
- note -- endpoint is sometimes up and sometimes down: see https://twitter.com/bm_lod_status for latest status
- https://dati.quirinale.it/sparql Works on test sites, but times out in production. May be some other ALPN issue (see below)
- https://integbio.jp/rdf/ddbj/sparql Getting "early EOF" exception from Jetty, possible some kind of protocol incompatibility.
- resolved https://ld.stadt-zuerich.ch/query - HTTP server defaults to HTTP/2 and our HTTP client does not support HTTPS version negotiation. phab:T202785
- resolved https://data.pdok.nl/sparql - probably the same issue as above, phab:T195203
- resolved http://184.108.40.206:10035/catalogs/fao/repositories/agrovoc endpoint is down, will replace with http://agrovoc.uniroma2.it:3030/agrovoc/sparql
- resolved http://dati.emilia-romagna.it/sparql Looks like it was temporary downtime