The WikidataCon is an event built for and by the Wikidata community. You want to be involved, you want to participate to the success of this event? Join us!
You can find above the list of the teams and committees that help building the event. All the information about these working groups, their roles, their missions, their members, can be found there.
Note that only the attendees who are fully registered for the event can join as on-site volunteers. Some roles, such as documentation, can also be done remotely.
Overview of the volunteer rolesEdit
- Room angels: take care of a room during a certain slot, help speakers to set up, take care about timing
- Party makers: help during the welcoming party
- Logistic wizards: take care of rooms set up, furnitures, food, coffee...
- Communication fairies: deal with printed or online communication
- Documentation masters: support the attendees with documentation, make the videos and live-stream happen
- Accessibility unicorns: make sure that everyone is feeling safe, included and comfortable
- Query gurus: help attendees to build SPARQL queries in the Query Booth