intracellular ATPase-gated chloride channel activity
Enables passage of a chloride ion through a transmembrane channel that opens when intracellular ATP is bound and hydrolysed. Passage is via passive diffusion once the channel is open.
- ATP phosphohydrolase (channel-conductance-controlling)
- channel-conductance-controlling ATPase activity
- ATP-binding and phosphorylation-dependent chloride channel activity
- cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator
- cystic-fibrosis membrane-conductance-regulating protein activity