Joined 10 November 2012
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- Recipients of the C.L. de Carvalho-Heineken Prize for Cognitive Science (Q278240)
- Recipients of the Founder's Medal of the Royal Geographical Society (Q26268774)
- Recipients of the Patron's Medal of the Royal Geographical Society (Q26837312)
- Recipients of the Edgar D. Tillyer Award (Q42417362)
- Recipients of the Kurt Koffka Medal (Q56007530)
- WBO World Heavyweight Champions (Q55042186)
- Random things that could be improved: (please feel free to update any links that have gone bad due to archiving etc.)
- Common name items for Humans and certain other species. It makes sense to describe a human as instance of Human, but not as an instance of the "common name of Human", human (Q5). Discussed at Talk:Q5#Discussion on human (Q5) vs Homo sapiens (Q15978631)
- Commons sitelinks: when there's an item without a corresponding category item, but Commons has both a category and gallery, the category should get the sitelink, since categories are more important than galleries on Commons. For example, c:Category:Cordulegaster boltonii can't be sitelinked because the gallery is sitelinked.
- Items for mobile phone models like Samsung Galaxy S4 (Q5812783) need to be a subclass of something, probably smartphone (Q22645) or mobile phone (Q17517), since they are classes where individual phones are the instances.
- Where can all the "model variants" of a phone model like Samsung Galaxy S4 (Q5812783) be listed? See c:Category:Taken with Samsung Galaxy S4 for a list, possibly incomplete.
- Exif make (P2010) and Exif model (P2009): In some cases, regular expressions would be needed to describe the possible model ids.
- What is self (Q1436654)? Is it a list item for self (Q3236990), or just a permanently duplicated item? Compare the enwiki articles.
- A lot of the items for entries in nl:Categorie:Wereldkampioenschap dammen and nl:Categorie:Nederlands kampioenschap dammen could use some work, plus the women's competitions.
- Usage of sports club (Q847017) vs sports team (Q12973014) is thoroughly confused.
- Set recipients for awards: Cuthbert Peek Award (Q56016343), Eureka Prizes (Q5411214), Göran Gustafsson Prize (Q3376522), Davida Teller Award (Q56568737), Troland Research Awards (Q7845154), Ernest Guenther Award (Q1256023), Charles F. Prentice Medal (Q57193500), Frederic Ives Medal (Q1452721), Verriest Medal (Q57256580), Howard Crosby Warren Medal (Q18402723), President's Medal (Q39089691)
- short story collection (Q1279564) is often used with genre (P136). Questionable and violates a constraint.
- artefact (Q3619132) seems to be a conflation, its items can be moved and the item deleted.
- usage of platform (P400) and operating system (P306). Wikidata:Project_chat/Archive/2018/06#relation_between_platform_(P400)_and_operating_system_(P306)
- There's general confusion between work (Q386724), artificial entity (Q16686448), creative work (Q17537576), work (Q23817623), intellectual work (Q15621286). In some cases the labels/descriptions and Wikipedia pages are completely different in different languages.
- Commons categories for architectural structures often don't map properly to category items. Commons categories are named like c:Category:Structures in the Netherlands which corresponds to en:Category:Buildings and structures in the Netherlands.
- Category items for "structures and buildings" are often linked via category combines topics (P971) to building (Q41176) instead of architectural structure (Q811979).
- Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources (Q6865745) has office holders who actually had different titles, and were heads of organisations with separate items in Wikidata.
- There are thousands of articles published by Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Geneeskunde (Q1891153)  where the title has been set to an English translation from PubMed, but should be in the original Dutch. That should also be the Dutch label. It'd also be nice to have the URL of the article at https://www.ntvg.nl/ (since there are no DOIs), and set language of work or name (P407) to Dutch.