User talk:Abián/Archive 1
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Wikidata:About – About the project.
- Wikidata:Introduction – Another introduction to the project.
- Help:Contents – The main help portal for editing and using the site.
- Wikidata:Project chat – Discussions about the project.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- Hi, Kopiersperre.
- I think these images are useful, not for describing the star itself, but for describing its position and showing its environment, the stars surrounding it. I completely agree that we must indicate when an image is a 'fake' and when is not.
- Regards, and thanks for your interest. --abián 12:48, 28 June 2016 (UTC)