Welcome to Wikidata, Bever!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- Thank you.
- Why not? I have always considered her as female, unlike Willi who is a Q650665. Biologically it would be a Q627153, which is female although usually infertile (sometimes in absence of the queen-bee, a worker bee will start to produce eggs). BTW I made this change after a discussion on Property_talk:P21 about the use of this item. It seems the descriptions of the item do not match in the various languages. Bever (talk) 21:12, 5 September 2013 (UTC)
Crimea in ItalyEdit
It is a very poor idea to change 'male organism' to 'male'. Although you can lexically justify doing so, in practice it causes confusion in all interfaces that display labels without descriptions. I have reverted the change. Please do not make it again. --Tagishsimon (talk) 17:43, 14 July 2020 (UTC)