User talk:Bijay Chaurasia
Welcome to Wikidata, Bijay chaurasia!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Best regards! Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 09:38, 21 November 2014 (UTC)
Invitation for felicitation program of Wiki Events 2018 in NepalEdit
Dear Bijay Chaurasia, It’s our pleasure to invite you to Wiki Women Edit-a-thon 2018 and Wikiproject Data-a-thon 2018 winners awarding ceremony on 23 Jun, 2018 at Nepal Connection, Thamel, 14:00 onwards. Your contribution as a contributor made the Wiki Events 2018 in Nepal possible. We’d like to have a privilege of having you there.
Please register your name here to confirm your participation .
Wikimedians of Nepal
Can you create en:Baku State University and en:Science and technology in Azerbaijan in Nepali and Maithili Wikipedias?
Yours sincerely, Saguamundi (talk) 20:12, 18 May 2019 (UTC)