Welcome to Wikidata, Nilamkarn!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Your contributions on Wiki-DataEdit
I have check out your contributions on Wiki-Data; I find that you don't make a perfect article at all. you have added nepali (ne) descriptions on most of the article which is not perfect or suitable. please! click here to know how to edit on Wiki-Data. you just increasing your edit numbers. on the most of the article, once you add भारतको एक विस्वविदालय then you save it and again you add हो on that same description. This only increase your edit numbers but not a perfect contribution. so, i request you to make the article perfect. This will help alot.. Thank you -- 30pxTulsi Bhagat (Talk) 15:28, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
- User:Tulsi Bhagat been new to wikidata so the mistake happens. ow it is not intend to increase number of edits. while from now i will add full description .Thanks for you acknowledgement.Nilamkarn (talk) 03:25, 24 April 2015 (UTC)