Welcome to Wikidata, Sondrion!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
ok, i do translate and upload Azerbaijani Air Force in Thai WikipediaEdit
Thanks for your message. I'm sorry for that I'm majoring in Japanese language, not English. My English skill is not enough to translate those pages. If there's Japanese pages I may try to translate them. Thanks for your message again and wish you have a good day. Sorry for I cannot help. --Suginami (talk) 16:10, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
Re: Translation requestEdit
Thanks for you message. I am sorry that I am quite busy recently and I am not familiar with the topics. Therefore I am afraid that I cannot do the translation. I believe you can find someone else for this. Happy new year and best wishes. --如沐西风 (talk) 13:41, 5 January 2020 (UTC)