User talk:Pawel Marynowski (WMIE)
Welcome to Wikidata, Pawel Marynowski (WMIE)!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
St Brigid's Church, RolestownEdit
Hi Pawel Marynowski, in St Brigid's Church, Rolestown (Q33123135) you messed up two different objects, i.e. a Gothic revival church, designed by the Irish architect James Joseph McCarthy with a medieval ruin. I've fixed this to the associated category and the picture you added to it from the category, i.e. the Gothic revival church. I am not sure whether you want to keep this marked as IE-D-0043. There was a similar mixup between Selskar Church (Q32765807) and Priory of SS. Peter and Paul of Selskar by Wexford (Q7448818) where perhaps you did not intend to associate IE-WX-0007 with the Gothic revival church. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 19:53, 20 June 2018 (UTC)
- @AFBorchert: hi, sorry for late response, I don't usually use this account. Regarding all my edits during summer 2017: my work was to process list of monuments that was provided to me and upload them to Wikidata. I did my best to avoid errors, but it could happen. I will try to find spreadsheet with source data. Of course, feel free to correct any mistakes.
- @Smirkybec: fyi, we have some errors in the dataset. Pawel Marynowski (WMIE) (talk) 07:09, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Hi Pawel Marynowski, you misplaced this church (WX053-013001-) to the location of another church that is likewise dedicated to St. Ibar (WX048-045001-). I've fixed it but you may want to check which of the two church ruins ought to be associated with IE-WX-0025. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 05:07, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
NIAH reference numbers in County MonaghanEdit
Please recheck the NIAH reference numbers for County Monaghan as many of the entries created by you have 7 instead of 8 digits, i.e. the last digit is missing. See, for example, this diff. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 20:41, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
Hi Pawel Marynowski, which church ought to be associated with this entry? The given geographical location where no church is to be found is miles away from SMR No. KE079-037002- (in Cahersiveen). And none of the two locations is associated with Inch at the Dingle peninsula in County Kerry. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 22:25, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
Hi Pawel Marynowski, what is this supposed to be? A church in County Wexford or in County Sligo? St. John the Evangelist in Tobercurry, County Sligo or St. Joseph's Church in Marshalstown, County Wexford? It can hardly be both. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 06:23, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
St. Iberius' Church, WexfordEdit
Hi Pawel Marynowski, you managed it to create two entries for the very same church: Saint Iberius' Church, Wexford (Q32263800) (created by you in July 2017 with the ID IE-WX-0013) and Q55048489 (created by you in June 2018 with the ID E-WX-0055). I merged them but now we got a church with two WLM IDs. You might want to fix that. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 07:03, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
St. Francis' Church, MeelickEdit
Hi Pawel Marynowski, you created two entries for this church, Q55055364 and Q55046189 in June 2018. I merged the first to the already existing Q1378804 and noted shortly afterwards that the former originally refered to the mausoleum at the east gable of the church (NIAH 30410805) instead of the church itself (NIAH 30410823) which was refered to by Q55046189. As the merge was already done, I fixed this by associating Q55046189 with the mausoleum. In summary, both objects are still present but now with swapped WLM IDs, if you do not mind. Sorry but this happens when the objects are not accurately described. Both were characterized as churches, even the mausoleum. In summary, we have now two entries:
- St Francis' Church, Meelick (Q1378804) associated with NIAH 30410823 and WLM ID IE-G-0354
- Mausoleum at St. Francis' Church, Meelick, County Galway (Q55046189) associated with NIAH 30410805 and WLM ID IE-G-0100