Welcome to Wikidata, The Polish!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Best regards! IW 13:09, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
Hi, if there is some new english link please add it to the already existing item and not create a new item for both. Thanks and regards, IW 13:21, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- You can check Special:ItemByTitle wheter there is already an existing item for that page. And please be careful with merging items, you added an article about a football player to an item of disambiguation pages:  Please check all other language links if they match with your added article before merging items. Regards, IW 13:31, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- I deleted that item. Wikidata is sometimes a bit complicated, I know :) Regards, IW 13:39, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
Can you create en:Template:Azerbaijani political parties in Polish Wikipedia?