Welcome to Wikidata, Vssun!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Q3520745 is an item for National Highway 49 and it is linked to ml wikipedia article ദേശീയപാത 85 (ഇന്ത്യ). En article of National Highway 85 linked at Q6973317 shows that the highway is in the Bihar state but picture on ml wikipedia article of the same shows different (similar to NH 49). Sorry if it is confusing if you want me to elaborate more please feel free to ask.--Vyom25 (talk) 12:19, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
- In India, new names of NHs have been proposed. But its usage has not been started yet widely. Because of this reason, names of NHs have been mixed at ml.wikipedia. I have started a discussion at ml.wikipedia to solve this. I will look into this matter after we come to conclusion on this matter at local wiki soon. Thank you very much. --Vssun (talk) 14:29, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for pointing this. I will work on it. Thaks again. --Vssun (talk) 17:07, 26 July 2013 (UTC)
Even I am watching those pages, as I am not visiting wikidata frequently, thank you very much for updating me. Please free feel to inform about such updates as and when it arrives. --Vssun (talk) 15:18, 29 July 2013 (UTC)
Your bot has been listed at Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Removal/Inactive bot accounts as being inactive for over two years. As a housekeeping measure it's proposed to remove the bot flag from inactive bot accounts, unless you expect the bot will be operated again in the near future. If you consent to the removal of the bot flag (or do not reply on the deflag page) you can rerequest the bot flag at Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Bot should you need it again. Of course, You may request retaining your bot flag here if you need the bot flag. Regards--GZWDer (talk) 12:45, 26 June 2017 (UTC)