- 1 Wikidata map, October 2016, by Addshore
- 2 10 cool queries for Wikidata that will blow your mind. Number 7 will shock you.
- 3 4 years of Wikidata, by Stryn
- 4 La réutilisation comme propulseur de contribution, by Shonagon
- 5 The history between Ash_Crow and Wikidata
- 6 Random item: Q14829494, by Denny
- 7 You know you're a Wikidata editor when...
Addshore created a tool to generate cool maps showing Wikidata items geolocalized around the world. This year he also made a map showing the differences between April and October 2016. Read more on his blog
10 cool queries for Wikidata that will blow your mind. Number 7 will shock you.Edit
Stryn has been involved on Wikidata since the beginning of the project! Read his birthday blog post
Shonagon worked a lot on artworks, providing Crotos that displays artwork pictures from Commons when you enter a keyword, using Wikidata of course. You can read the story (in French) and discover his other tools.
As I sometimes do, today I hit the “Random item” link on Wikidata. Almost always I can find something I can improve, and almost always I learn some random fun fact that I usually forget within a few moments. Read more...