Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/State of identifiers in Wikidata
- Submission no. 56
- Title of the submission
- State of identifiers in Wikidata
- Author(s) of the submission
- Jakob Voß
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Verbundzentrale des GBV (VZG)
- Type of session
- Lightning talk
- Length of session
- More than every second Wikidata property is used to match Wikidata items with entities from external databases or identifier systems. These identifier properties are crucial for further data integration and come with their own particularities. The lightning talk will give a short overview of identifiers in Wikidata based on usage statistics, insights into authority control and tools to manage identifier mappings.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Know more about Wikidata properties for identifiers
- Know where to look up more information
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.