Soft redirect page
- How to import SemWeb ontologies, while defining "same as" relations to third party terms? See this discussion
- Units datatype:
- Wikidata:Requests_for_comment/Dimensions_and_units_for_the_quantity_datatype - I asked on the discussion page if anyone had looked at QUDT.
- Bug 54318 - Quantity datatype (tracking) (and all its linked tickets)
- Property_talk:P1060 - pathogen transmission process - how to use this property.
- Property constraints and documentation, see below.
- Wikidata reading list
- Wikidata:About — About the project.
- Wikidata:Introduction — Another introduction to the project.
- Help:Contents — The main help portal for editing and using the site.
- Wikidata:Project chat — Discussions about the project.
Tools / queriesEdit
Instance of / subclass discussionEdit
- Wikidata:Project_chat#Is_it_an_instance_of_if_there_is_more_than_one_of_it.3F - I mentioned and tried to apply FRBR
- Wikidata:Project_chat#Question_about_classes.2C_and_.27instance_of.27_vs_.27subclass.27. Note that this seems to be related to this bug report filed by User:Filceolaire
Property constraints and documentationEdit
- [] - lengthy discussion that was just a little bit before my time.
- Wikidata:Requests_for_comment/Property_documentation_redux - I introduced to ask for a documentation transclusion mechanism. See that Emw already did it somehow ("footer").
- - Bug 49554 - Integrate property constraint values into data model - allow statements for properties
- Bug 59680 - SubProperty mechanism - enhancement request by Ficleolaire.
See also these helpful pages: