User talk:অজয় দাস
Welcome to Wikidata, অজয় দাস!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Best regards! Jon Harald Søby (talk) 14:38, 25 January 2016 (UTC)
as: translations requestEdit
Hello Ajay! According to your Babel info, you speak as: language. There are some basic as: translations needed here. The available ones for Disambiguation and List pages need a fix too, because it is the preferred sentence form ("Wikimedia list article"), instead of including ":" ("Wikimedia:List"). Could you help please? Thank you.
Could you at create the articles en:Architecture of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan), en:List of Azerbaijani film directors (Republic of Azerbaijan) and en:Bodies of water of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan) in Assamese?
188.8.131.52 16:37, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
Can you create en:Baku State University and en:Science and technology in Azerbaijan in Assamese Wikipedia?
Yours sincerely, Saguamundi (talk) 18:31, 18 May 2019 (UTC)
@অজয় দাস: নমস্তে অজয়! I want a help from you. I saw that in Assamese Wikipedia, the English article en:Ningol Chakouba is transliterated as as:নিংগল চাকৌবা. Actually, the pronunciation should be নিংঙোল চাকৌবা in Bengali-Assamese script. I am a Manipuri. And the article is about my culture. Could you please move the page name in Assamese Wikipedia? Yours sincerely. Haoreima (talk) 13:41, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
Some more correction requestEdit
Hello Ajoy! I found some more mistakes. as:থাবাল চোংগবা should be written as থাবল চোংবা and as:য়াওচাং should be য়াওশং in actual pronunciation. We, Manipuris, write those words in the corrected later spellings. Haoreima (talk) 05:26, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
@অজয় দাস: Oops, some more mistakes found.
- as:এলম ইন্দিৰা দেৱী =>> এলাম ইন্দিৰা দেবী (spelling of Elam and Debi)
- as:হোবাম অংবি ঙাংবি দেৱী =>> হাওবম্ ওংবি ঙাংবি দেবী (spelling of Haobam & Debi)
- as:য়ুমলেম্বম গম্ভিনী দেৱী =>> য়ুমলেম্বম গম্ভিনী দেবী (spelling of Debi)
- as:সাৱিত্ৰী হেইচনাম =>> সাবিত্ৰী হৈস্নাম্ (spelling of Sabitri Heisnam)
We, Manipuris use দেবী instead of দেৱী. Haoreima (talk) 05:37, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
- @Haoreima: I will fix all of these. But I think 'Debi' written as 'দেৱী' should not have any problem as many Assamese books and media use it. Please check as:শ্ৰেণী:মণিপুৰ for more such mistakes. Thank you! -অজয় দাস (talk) 13:20, 9 April 2021 (UTC)