Welcome to Wikidata, Aldnonymous!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Sorry, but I'll write in Ukrainian. Вітаю. Бачив Ваш коментар у моїй номінації на права адміністратора. Ви писали про проблеми з агітацією та досвідом. Можу я Вас попросити, щоб Ви, коли побачите, що я готовий стати адміністратором, повідомили мене або самостійно номінували? Буду дуже вдячний!--DiMon2711 14:17, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
- Sure, I and/especially User:Jianhui67 can always see your contrib, monitors you and give help (if we are not that busy that is :D).AldNonUcallinme? 14:26, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
- Hello, I can help to monitor your contributions and provide feedback when necessary. One thing to note, instead of requesting for blocks on Ymblanter's talk page, you can proceed to administrators' noticeboard. More admins watch the noticeboard, and you will receive a quicker reply. I think Ymblanter may be busy at times, so I guess it is advisable to go to WD:AN. You are welcome to write in Ukrainian there. Requests for deletion should go to WD:RFD. You can enable RequestDeletion on your preferences. It is useful when you request for items to be deleted. You can monitor this page as there will be new items which require deletion. Hope this helps. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 16:11, 11 March 2019 (UTC)