Welcome to Wikidata, Ardzun!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hello, Ardzun! I am just letting you know that I have added the autopatroller flag to your account, as you are a trusted user on Wikidata. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a message at the project chat. Thanks, Vogone talk 15:08, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
Could you at create the articles en:Architecture of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan), en:List of Azerbaijani film directors (Republic of Azerbaijan) and en:Bodies of water of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan) in Minang and Indonesian (or request them yourself to other users in Minang and Indonesian Wikipedia)?
18.104.22.168 16:14, 2 March 2018 (UTC)
Can you translate and upload these articles and templates in Minang Wikipedia: