Welcome to Wikidata, Eladk!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hi, what was problem here: Q4168000? I just wanna know the reason why you removed Hebrew link. I don't understand Hebrew language so I don't know, can you explain. --Stryn (talk) 19:28, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
- Of course I can:) There is a problem with this article: מודיעין צבאי - in english: Military Intelligence. I tried to create a new item and import Interlanguage links, but the system said that there is one item in IT wikipedia (italy), that has already listed as another item. Actually, I don't know how to remove items that are'nt in use (I've made a few). My intention is that the IT interlanguage link has used in other item, and I could'nt create two items with the same link. Eladkrauz (talk) 19:47, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
- Okay thanks for your reply. If you have made items, what are duplicates or other mistakes, you can request for deletion here. I imported the iw-links to Q4168000 now. There is some conflict with it-wiki article, I think so. Place to discuss about iw conflicts is Wikidata:Interwiki conflicts. --Stryn (talk) 20:00, 6 February 2013 (UTC)