Welcome to Wikidata, Jssfrk!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 11:46, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
When you are merging items, please use the Merge.js gadget. It helps you nominating, gives the option to always keep the lower number (which is older, so preferable) and makes it a lot easier for the admins to process the requests.
- Jag har raderat Peter Hudsons dublett nu. Observera att inlänkarna från andra objekt måste justeras innan dubletten kan raderas. Oftast är det smidigast att välja att radera det objekt som har minst inlänkar. Som tips: det finns en finess som lägger till en siffra i verktygslådan om det finns inlänkar. Se User:Lavallen/common.js. -- Lavallen (talk) 08:42, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- Fasen, interna inlänkar har jag inte tänkt på. Jag har de senaste veckorna bara slagit ihop objekt för att få iw:n rätt på wikipediorna. Jag hoppas och tror dock att de flesta objekt jag har slagit ihop saknar inlänkar, men har lagt till scriptet i min common och försöker hålla det i åtanke. /Jssfrk (talk) 08:50, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, if you want to make multiple deletion requests at the same time, can you click here instead? Please try not to spam the system as I do often encounter edit conflicts. Thanks! HYH.124 (talk) 14:43, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
I wanted to let you know that there is an issue with the Wikidata merge game that causes it not to merge the items, while listing them at RfD. Please refrain from playing the merge game until the issue is fixed. Thanks. --AmaryllisGardener talk 18:31, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia surveyEdit
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
GTAA on WikidataEdit
You receive this message because you previously matched persons from the GTAA (the Thesaurus for Audiovisual Archives) with items on Wikidata. We would like to inform you about some improvements that we have made to that catalogue on Mix’n’Match. We have improved the automatic links and added additional information from our catalogue (what we’ve called ‘extracted terms’) to the terms. We hope that this makes matching the thesaurus with Wikidata that much more fun and easier. Read more about this project here or in Dutch WikiProject Dutch Media History nl here. Best! 85jesse (talk) 08:07, 18 July 2018 (UTC)
New page for cataloguesEdit
Hi, I created a new page for collecting sites that could be added to Mix'n'match and I plan to expand it with the ones that already have scrapers by category. Feel free to use, expand. Best, Adam Harangozó (talk) 09:38, 22 October 2019 (UTC)