Welcome to Wikidata, Lahariyaniyathi!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
You have updated the excel sheet related to COVID-19/India Task Force. In that, you have also updated the date for Karnataka as well as Telangana bulletins. Please confirm whether these bulletins are present till May 3. If not, please change the date. Adithyak1997 (talk) 18:48, 3 May 2020 (UTC)
- Adithyak1997 I have put the link for the media bulletin for Karnataka which has all the bulletins. For Telangana the bulletins are not continuous but I have provided the link. Do let me know if there is anything else.
Karnataka media bulletins: https://covid19.karnataka.gov.in/new-page/Health%20Department%20Bulletin/en Telangana media bulletins: http://220.127.116.11/COVID/home.htm
- Adithyak1997 You are referring to Column E right? I did not understand that there was another step involved and I do not know how to do that step. I thought it was the overall progress column and hence updated it. If you know how to update Column E please do. Thanks and Regards Lahariyaniyathi (talk) 12:46, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
We sent you an e-mailEdit
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see my explanation here.