Welcome to Wikidata, Lesnas ättling!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Can you create the article en:Television in Azerbaijan in Belorussian Taraškievica, and also in current Belorussian?
Can you also create the article be:Нацыянальны дэпартамент архіваў Азербайджана in Belorussian Taraškievica?
- Hello. Done for the second one. Best regards.--Lesnas ättling (talk) 10:10, 8 May 2018 (UTC)
- PS: BelArusian (and with just ONE "S", please :) )--Lesnas ättling (talk) 10:12, 8 May 2018 (UTC)
- be-x-old:Катэгорыя:Палітычныя партыі Азэрбайджану already exists.
- Hello. If the article and template above are too much for you, can you forward the request to Belarusian Taraškievica Wikipedia? I live in Turkey where Wikipedia is banned and blocked along with thousands of other websites, and thus editing, uploading and messaging is off limits for us. Astonishingly, Wikidata and Wikimedia Commons are not banned and blocked yet, which are the only means of communication left. But according to the latest rumors, they too will soon be banned and blocked, ending all our contact in Turkey with the Wikipedia realm.