Questions, questions, questionsEdit
My main question is - how do I have additional properties include in wikidata? For instance, my principal interest at the moment is the Philippines.
- Each administrative unit - city and municipality - has an income classification, in range 1st to 6th class. I would like to include that on the wikidata entries.
- Cities and municipalities have "barangays", which are its subdivisions. There can be any number from less than 10 to around 150.
- Philippines is split into regions. I forget how many, about 20. I'd like on the database too, as qualifiers of Philippine cities and municipalities.
- Most places (settlements or just geographical features) have dimensions. I don't see how to include area into wikidata, or linear dimensions such as length or distance.
- Many places have two levels of administration (UK is the same), with a local government unit (LGU) and a provincial government. I don't see how to incorporate this structure into wikidata, or more to the point, how to retrieve it.
- If I have a property P, with several instances of a qualifier, Q1 through Qn, is there a way of ascertaining the value of n (i.e. how many instances of the qualifier)?
Use of the welcome templateEdit
Hi there! I spotted that you welcomed this IP user. When using the welcome template please ad 'subst:' to be beginning. See the example at Template:Welcome#Usage. Cheers! ·addshore· talk to me! 19:06, 30 January 2015 (UTC)