Welcome to Wikidata, RemoRivelli!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia surveyEdit
Addition of empty itemEdit
We sent you an e-mailEdit
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email email@example.com.
You can see my explanation here.
Empty items added by youEdit
Hello ReoRivelli, I just noticed you added about a hundred of empty items (no labels, no statements, no sitelinks) via wikidata todo, see screenshot of your contributions. I'm going to nuke them all, this is just a friendly notice to watch out after the tool. Best, --Martin Urbanec (talk) 19:27, 16 January 2021 (UTC)