Welcome to Wikidata, Urban 3th!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hi, I noticed your import of Image Archive, Herder Institute (P6482). Unfortunately I noticed, that some part of the links does not work - like this, this or this.--Jklamo (talk) 15:08, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
The target page https://www.herder-institut.de/bildkatalog/wikidata/Q53454 does not reveal the ID. Where does the information come from? 18.104.22.168 02:03, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
The ID of the record is determined using a PHP script, which identifies the wikidata ID (QID) in the MySql table of the relational database system. This record-ID determines the position in the tree table which is dynamically generatet with every export of the data. Urban 3th (talk) 07:52, 15 April 2019 (UTC)