Wikidata:Properties for deletion/P4210
In 2019 Bashkin Encyclopedia opened a new websize bashenc.online, opened a new website, where versions in Russian, Bashkir and English were combined under a single code (Property:P9222). When switching to the old version of the site, there is a notification that the Bashkir Encyclopedia has moved to a new address. Therefore, I ask the Wikidata administrators to remove both properties —Timur Rossolov (talk) 17:39, 27 July 2021 (UTC)
- There are currently 912 uses as main statements. There is also a separate Mix'n'match catalog for this: https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/#/catalog/272
- This in addition to the 1057 uses of Bashkir encyclopedia (Russian version) ID (former scheme) (P4211) mentioned above and its https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/#/catalog/271 catalogue.
- Oddly the two aren't kept in synch (maybe identifiers for both properties (or all three) could be added to these.
- bashenc.online ID (P9222) is hardly used (45 uses almost a year after creeation) and doesn't have a Mix'n'match catalogue.
- I don't think we should delete the properties before the Mix'n'match question is resolved. I don't have much of an opinion of any of the three properties are worth keeping.
- @Visem, З. ӘЙЛЕ, Kareyac, Magnus Manske, Epìdosis: @Movses, Avatar6, Russian Rocky, SCIdude, Vesihiisi: @Saint Johann: who worked on either catalogue in MxM.
- @putnik, ShinePhantom, Carn, Ghuron: @Wikisaurus, Сидик из ПТУ, Serhio Magpie, Arbnos: who participated in the proposal discussion for the new property. --- Jura 13:40, 8 January 2022 (UTC)
- It would be better if someone can change data for new version. --Visem (talk) 17:15, 8 January 2022 (UTC)
- Good afternoon! Bashwiki needs help :) We would like, if one of the programmers could help, to change all the old data to new ones with one click, if this is not possible, notify us so that we do everything manually. In the previous site, the index of articles in Russian and Bashkir was different, in the new site they are the same. We will be grateful for any help: practical or theoretical :) --З. ӘЙЛЕ (talk) 05:47, 20 January 2022 (UTC)