Wikidata:Property proposal/Number of nodes
number of nodesEdit
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Generic
- Maybe, but I don't think simplifying the properties with more ambiguous term actually simplify the process of making infoboxes.
- In what way is this more ambigious? It's clear expression of the fact with our existing semantics.
- It's a bit easier for a specific infobox where there are properties that are made for that specific infobox but in Wikidata we try to create properties that can be used in multiple contexts. ChristianKl ❪✉❫ 17:49, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose like ChristianKl, better reuse existing properties to avoid problems with special cases. -- MichaelSchoenitzer (talk) 00:01, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose same view as ChristianKl. John Samuel (talk) 10:48, 28 August 2019 (UTC)