Wikidata:Property proposal/animal water well
Animal water wellEdit
Of the 1200 water wells of Zürich, a significant share has an extra "bucket"/bassin/... where animals can drink.
The property is meant to mark the ones with that and the ones without
in OSM, there is apparently a key for fountains with a dog bowl is "dog=yes"
The term "animal water well" is too general. Whether a fountain has a dish for dogs or a trough for horses are fundamentally different things. Some fountains may have both. With this in mind, it makes sense to introduce two properties. Matthew (talk) 08:15, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- Comment Wikidata is not OSM, and in fact (from recent discussion on Project Chat) it sounds like OSM doesn't want wikidata to import things anyway. Do we actually have items in wikidata for any substantial fraction (or any?) of "the 1200 water wells of Zürich"? ArthurPSmith (talk) 17:41, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose Use has part (P527). Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 14:40, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose use has facility (P912) per Sjoerddebruin. ChristianKl ❪✉❫ 14:54, 24 May 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose, per Sjoerd de Bruin. Ivanhercaz (Talk) 01:08, 25 May 2018 (UTC)
- Not done, no support − Pintoch (talk) 13:46, 15 June 2018 (UTC)