Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Creating the perfect community together
- Submission no. 9
- Title of the submission
- Creating the perfect community together
- Author(s) of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikidata Community User Group
- Type of session
- Lightning talk
- Length of session
- 10 min
- Ideal number of attendees
- Everybody :)
Sometimes we struggle with our community, we want people to do this or that, or that they behave in this way or in this other way. But today we take a different turn, today we ask ourselves which persons we have to become to have a perfect community. We cannot do this alone, we must do it together, and only when we join our minds and hearts, then we can see clearly that we are not perfect ourselves, and that we have to learn to be tolerant with other viewpoints. Respect for the others starts with respect with ourselves. Are we respecting each other enough? Am I respecting myself enough? This is a talk for community building and there will be interaction with the audience. Sometimes I will have questions for the audience as I don´t have all the answers myself, and that is ok, this talk will be collaborative.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- They will become stronger and more connected to the community.
- Slides or further information
- No slides, only talking with interaction from the audience.
- Special requests
- I would like to have as many people as possible to join the talk, so I would like to have a big room, and of course a lot of support to make it happen.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.
- Eugene233 (talk) 12:46, 18 July 2017 (UTC)
- Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits
- ArthurPSmith (talk) 17:33, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 07:10, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Jklamo (talk) 00:01, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
- Carlojoseph14 (talk) 15:50, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Sic19 (talk) 20:41, 20 August 2017 (UTC)