|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Multiple INSEE codes with none as preferred rank edit
- I have found entities with multiple INSEE codes (properties: INSEE municipality code (P374)) with none as preferred rank: Ternay (Q910038).
- They were added nearly a year ago (2020-04-11) without being noticed/addressed: [].
- They violate the single value constraint.
- I have reported to the user and to WikiProject France/Communes
- What can be done to avoid this problem in the future?
- Maybe asking Administrators?
- Info about the constraint from the Property Constraint Portal: Help:Property_constraints_portal/Single_value
- Report about all the violations of the constraint: Wikidata:Database_reports/Constraint_violations/P374#"Single_value"_violations