Joined 1 November 2012
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Please let me know If I am doing anything wrong!
- Harvest dissolutions of Japanese former territorial entities such as 泥江町
- Move Wikidata:Infobox_mappings data to https://tools.wmflabs.org/pltools/harvesttemplates/share.php
- Extract transliteration from Japanese Wikipedia articles, even those without an infobox. Example: 犀川駅（さいがわえき）は、 → name in kana (P1814) さいがわえき Revised Hepburn romanization (P2125) saigawaeki
- Add instance of (P31) to items around you.
- Add icon (P2910) and image (P18) to most core items
- Tables to write SPARQL queries for: organic compounds
- Select an image for items that have a Commons category: Music genres, Things in Tokyo
- Different humans with the same image: Fix any mistake or crop the image.
Harvesting infoboxes to add P31 (instance of)Edit
Let's say all articles on the Polish Wikipedia with template "Meteoryt infobox" are about a meteorite. Many of them do not have any P31. Let's fix that:
- Open https://tools.wmflabs.org/pltools/harvesttemplates/ and set Wiki=pl.wikipedia.org, Property=P31, Template=Meteoryt infobox, Parameter=0
- Press on "get values" then "demo". Do NOT press on "add values"!
- Wait for the demo to finish (this step retrieves the QIDs, all lines become red, don't worry)
- Press "TSV" to download the data in Gnumeric
- Keep only the second column "qid"
- Add a second column with header "P31" and "Q9252191" (replace with the QID of the class you want these items to be an instance of) on all rows
- Copy the data into Geany, replace all tabs with a comma
- Open https://tools.wmflabs.org/quickstatements and import as CSV