Welcome to Wikidata, Ans!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Invalid reference edit
Thanks for your contributions! I can see you put a lot of effort into referencing your claims. But, you have to keep in mind how Wikidata works when doing that! It is meant to be a machine readable knowledge graph. So, creating items like Q44287862 or Video Research's weekly, household-rating-based ranking of anime shows (Q43373298) is not helpful: they completely break machine readability. It is much better to simply duplicate the references (and I see you have installed a gadget for that: great).
publication date of 1st / last episode edit
Hello! Look at Wikidata:Property proposal/date of the first one & date of the last one. It may solve the issue you were talking about at Wikidata:Property proposal/end time of first publication. Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 10:48, 23 July 2019 (UTC)