Welcome to Wikidata, IP-126.96.36.199!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hör bitte auf...Edit
Zeit zu gehenEdit
Please stop removing P31Edit
You seem to have a different understanding of P31 than most of the current users of Wikidata. Please stop removing P31 claims until you either have consensus from the community to do so, or share the understanding of the community. I have also pointed out your actions in the Administrator's noticeboard, so that others are aware of your changes which might potentially break use cases of Wikidata. --Denny (talk) 22:00, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Your username is like an IP address, and is inappropriate. Having such a username is banned at the English Wikipedia (see here) and I think it's also inappropriate here. --AmaryllisGardener talk 23:51, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
- I agree that this username is quite confusing. Please choose another username which does not look like an IP so we can rename you. Perhaps an RFC is needed to make this a general guideline but imo it is also common sense that this username is inappropriate as AmaryllisGardener mentioned. -- Bene* talk 08:30, 11 April 2015 (UTC)