Welcome to Wikidata, KWiki!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 00:09, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Can you create sh:Šablon:Administrativna podjela Azerbejdžana, en:Administrative territorial entity of Azerbaijan and en:Category:Subdivisions of Azerbaijan in Bosnian?
- @Sarvathi: Not these days, but it will not get away anywhere either. ;-) – KWiki (talk) 23:08, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
- If you wish, can you create en:Category:Presidential elections in Azerbaijan in Bosnian Wikipedia? Several articles like bs:Predsjednički izbori u Azerbejdžanu 2008, a template like bs:Template:Azerbaijani elections and categories like bs:Kategorija:Izbori u Azerbejdžanu already exist in Bosnian Wikipedia. Sarvathi (talk) 09:46, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- When you have time, can you translate and upload sh:Šablon:Administrativna podjela Azerbejdžana, hr:Administrativna podjela Azerbajdžana and hr:Kategorija:Administrativna podjela Azerbajdžana in Bosnian Wikipedia?
- This is my last request.