Welcome to Wikidata, NewDataB!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Your deletion requestsEdit
Please be advised that simply because the last sitelink to another wiki has been deleted does not mean the item is worthy of deletion. In particular, some of the items you have been nominating have external identifiers, making them clearly identifiable conceptual entities, and some may even serve structural needs (though I have not been scrutinizing that point as closely). Mahir256 (talk) 15:31, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- all requests no comply with Wikidata:Notability--NewDataB (talk) 15:50, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- (moved to keep conversation on one page) Then explain to me why someone with a valid Servizio Bibliotecario Nazionale code (a search of the SBN confirms this), someone with valid person identifiers of all sorts, and a film with valid identifiers of all sorts all do not fall under the second point of Wikidata:Notability. Mahir256 (talk) 15:58, 26 February 2018 (UTC)