Wikidata:Requests for deletions/Archive/2015/10/03
This page is an archive. Please do not modify it. Use the current page, even to continue an old discussion.
Eswiki page deleted, not in VIAF --- Jura 04:04, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
Empty. Lakokat 05:22, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
Empty. Lakokat 06:01, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
Bulk deletion request
Only attached Wikipedia page (Russian) has been deleted five months ago, making it unclear what this item actually refers to. The history suggests its "J-Dog" (a musician?), but it's not clear. —Neil P. Quinn (talk) 18:19, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- Isn't this item still in use? -- BeneBot* (talk) 18:25, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- Not deleted - there is no other page about this subject and this subject seems eligible to be in the database and it can be used in future occasions. So I see no reason to delete it. Romaine (talk) 00:43, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- Has a sitelink, but can't check it against WD:N, because I can't read Chinese. Mbch331 (talk) 10:34, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- I can't really read Chinese either, but this is a main namespace subpage and WD:N very helpfully says "The status of subpages of mainspace pages (for example, individual chapters) is undetermined."
- I did a query on http://quarry.wmflabs.org/ and found about 760 items for main namespace subpages on zhwikisource. s:zh:Special:UnconnectedPages appears to have many more than that. Since the notability policy doesn't know whether they're notable, it doesn't seem to be common practice to make items for these pages, and the person requesting deletion created the item themselves by accident, I think I would lean towards deleting it. - Nikki (talk) 16:24, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- Deleted by Lymantria (talk • contribs • logs) -- BeneBot* (talk) 17:20, 3 October 2015 (UTC)