This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2022-07-11.
- Open request for adminship:
- Closed request for adminship:
- New requests for permissions/Bot:
- Closed request for permissions/Bot:
- New request for comments:
- Closed request for comments:
- Next Linked Data for Libraries LD4 Wikidata Affinity Group call July 12, 2022: Houcemeddine Turki will speak on "Enriching and Validating Wikidata from Large Bibliographic Databases." This call will be part of the 2022 LD4 Conference on Linked Data, “Linking Global Knowledge.” While you can attend the call directly via the links below without registering for the conference, we encourage everyone to check out the full conference program and all the excellent sessions on Sched at https://2022ld4conferenceonlinkedda.sched.com/ https://docs.google.com/document/d/19fWaod_qy2J5y6Mqjbnccen7nyb4nj6EnudCDouefQU/edit Agenda]
- Live editing: create a Lua template using Lexemes on Wiktionary, with Mahir256 (on Youtube)
Tool of the weekEdit
Other Noteworthy StuffEdit
- Wikidata now has more than 10 million items about human.
Did you know?Edit
- Newest properties:
- General datatypes: opus number
- External identifiers: DeSmog ID, Teresianum authority ID, AdoroCinema series ID, CEU author ID, Anime Characters Database tag ID, Beamish peerage database peerage ID, Beamish peerage database person ID, Kultboy video game ID, Kultboy platform ID, Kultboy controller ID, Kultboy magazine ID, Kultboy company ID, National Archives of Australia entity ID, snookerscores.net player ID, Truth Social username, Material UI Icon
- New property proposals to review:
- Deleted properties:
- Query examples:
- Schema examples:
- Newest WikiProjects:
- Newest database reports:
- Showcase items:
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.
- Add labels, in your own language(s), for the new properties listed above.
- Comment on property proposals: all open proposals
- Contribute to a Showcase item.
- Help translate or proofread the interface and documentation pages, in your own language!
- Help merge identical items across Wikimedia projects.
- Help write the next summary!
Anything to add? Please share! :)