|Welcome in the WikiProject Astronomy|
- Please discuss the data model for astronomical objects here.
- Define properties for items related to Astronomy and the rules of use for these properties (qualifiers, datatypes, ...)
- Define references policy and especially ranking for references in order to ensure a high quality for data related to Astronomy
- Organize the data implementation between motivated contributors (share of sources,...)
- Monitor the data implementation through the help of bots (statistics, detection of data without references, ...)
- Link the wikidata community with astronomy data users on Wikipedias and external persons/organizations
The participants listed below can be notified using the following template in discussions:
- Meodudlye, with only limited amount of time to spend in the foreseable future.
- Romaine - like adding observatory codes + mapping usage (like the *observatory codes)
- J. N. Squire
- Mike Peel (talk)
- Shisma (talk)
- Athulvis (talk) 03:13, 10 March 2019 (UTC)
- Romuald 2
- Mxolisi Etumeleng Mabuza Johannesburg, South Africa)