Wikidata:WikiProject Disambiguation pages/pl
|This page in a nutshell:|
Disambiguation in Wikipedia is the process of resolving the conflicts that arise when a single term is ambiguous, as it refers to more than one topic covered by Wikipedia articles. For example, the word "Mercury" can refer to an element, a planet, a Roman god, and many other things. There are several methods to disambiguate in Wikipedia, the only one requiring a Wikidata item is the disambiguation page which represents 10% of all Wikipedia pages. Every Wikipedia should have templates for disambiguation pages in the specific language which add __DISAMBIG__ magic word to them. The features of disambiguation pages differ from usual article pages in major attributes, what makes it necessary to have separate rules to handle them in Wikidata.
See the talk page.
Items to fix
Wikisomething disambiguation page conflict: list of disambiguation items which contain links to some Wikiproject pages which are NOT disambiguation pages (Wikipedia project excluded)
- Items to cleanup:
- Project chat discussions : Disambiguation page items
- Wikidata:Requests for comment/Disambiguation pages guidelines
- disambiguation page conflicts — list of items with links to disambiguation pages and articles
- WikiProject Disambiguation (Q8491372)
- w:de:Wikipedia:WikiProjekt Begriffsklärungsseiten/Fließband — contact point for questions related to disambiguations in German Wikipedia
It was created a tool to check if all sitelink in a item are disambiguation page or not. Is based on magic word __DISAMBIG__.
To use it copy and paste the following line into your common.js.
On 29th July 2018 there were 1 283 250 items with .