Welcome to Wikidata, Annika64!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
When you merge items, you may want to use the merge.js gadget from help page about merging. It helps with merging, gives the option to always keep the lower number (which is older, so preferable in most cases) and removes the need to file a request on Wikidata:Requests for deletions.
With regards,- cycŋ - (talk • contribs • logs) 12:27, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
Question about bankersEdit
Hi Annika64, I do not understand your actions like this. In the article it is clear that the person was a banker "Zakarias Leopold Grahn, .... var en svensk militär och bankman." . So why did you remove it? --FocalPoint (talk) 07:35, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
- Grahn was a bankman but not a bankir. A bankir is in Swedish a owner of a sv:Bankirfirma and Grahn wasn't this kind of person. /Annika64 (talk) 07:42, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
- The Swedish translation was here a little unfortunate. I think you can revert Annika64's edits. There should probably be an item with the Swedish label "bankir" here somewhere, but not in this item. -- Innocent bystander (talk) 13:43, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
- We have a discussion on the svwiki:Village pump about this. I still think we have some different opinions about how this data is presented on svwiki, but I think even Annika64 agree that it does not make the WD-data wrong as such. The first problem was the unfortunate translation to Swedish, another problem is if all data in P106 is notable or not in our article-infoboxes. I can agree about that too, but that is not a good reason today to remove these claims. Find a way to "rank" the WD-claims is a difficult task, and I do not think we have solved that here at Wikidata yet. -- Innocent bystander (talk) 14:16, 25 December 2016 (UTC)
VIAF et alEdit
Hej Såg att du la till Auktoritetsdata. Bra hjälpmedel är detta script som söker i VIAF efter auktoritetsdata.