Welcome to Wikidata, Marchitelli!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
In merito alla tua domanda in ML, io di proprietà sui libri so poco, posso solo darti il suggerimento più stupido di questo mondo: copia ogni codice che trovi, smonta, riassembla...--Alexmar983 (talk) 16:10, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
When you merge items, you may want to use the merge.js gadget from help page about merging. It helps with merging, gives the option to always keep the lower number (which is older, so preferable in most cases) and removes the need to file a request on Wikidata:Requests for deletions.
With regards,- cycŋ - (talk • contribs • logs) 10:54, 1 September 2016 (UTC)
academic discipline (Q11862829) on humansEdit
Hi, you added two citation indexes to Q112067 today, both of them are incorrect. This journal is in neither of the two indexes that you indicated (Social Sciences Citation Index and Science Citation Index). It is in the science Citation Index EXPANDED, of which the Science Citation Index is a selected subset. I only checked this one journal entry and I have reverted these two edits, but I assume more of these errors are in your other edits. Please correct this. Thanks. --Randykitty (talk) 21:36, 8 December 2020 (UTC)
Autore senza articoliEdit
- Un'altra cosa che vedo ora: in presenza di author (P50), non dev'essere presente lo stesso valore anche in author name string (P2093); in casi del genere, P2093 va rimossa (esempio). Grazie mille, --Epìdosis 14:27, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
- Qui "E. Bonjean" è sbagliato, l'autore è "Francesco Bonjean"; si può correggere? --Epìdosis 15:00, 10 March 2021 (UTC)
Descrizioni in franceseEdit
Ciao! Volevo ringraziarti per la serie di modifiche con cui hai sistemato i doppi spazi nelle etichette di alcuni autori; volevo tuttavia segnalarti che contestualmente hai inserito come descrizioni in francese quelle che dovrebbero essere etichette in francese (esempio). Potresti rimuovere le descrizioni in francese errate? Grazie mille, --Epìdosis 19:47, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
- @Epìdosis: Done - Grazie della segnalazione! --Marchitelli (talk) 05:58, 29 March 2021 (UTC)