Welcome to Wikidata, Maqivi!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
You should connect Ummayad State in 72 languages together you have 23 in one page; anaother 52 ummayads at the other page. This is wrong 18.104.22.168 04:49, 15 December 2013 (UTC) in 72 languages, Ummayad states should be connected only 2 lang Turk and Eng have FAMILY Trees
Latin script vs. alphabetEdit
- Latin alphabet is from the m:List of articles every Wikipedia should have. Most of interwiki should be related to this article not to Latin script. That why Maqivi tried to restore normal behavior. I completely agree with him. --Zanka (talk) 15:12, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- You are right about the list of 1000, curious. But you guys must realize that the Russian article and the English article do not match now? I looked at quite a few of the pages, as well as incoming links before making the move – would you please look at the issue again and help with languages you know, commenting at Talk:Q8229? (I know about alphabets, the Cyrillics was invented in the Czech Republic.) спасибо Littledogboy (talk) 19:39, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
Go back and perform the corrections againEdit
Though it will be a difficult job for you!!! Sorry.Edit
22.214.171.124 06:54, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 04:08, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
|Umayyad dynasty||Umayyad Caliphate|
|Fatimid dynasty||Fatimid Caliphate|
|Sultans of the Ottoman Empire||Ottoman Empire|
For merging items, you may want to use the merge.js gadget from help page about merging. It has an option "Request deletion for extra items on RfD" to automatically place a request to delete the emptied page. This way of nominating makes it a lot easier for the admins to process the requests.
Русские имена испанских политиковEdit
Коллега, думаю, можно пока не вводить вручную тонны сабжа. Я попробую договориться с ботоводами, чтобы это было сделано автоматически - все-таки правила транскрипции с испанского довольно четкие. --Michgrig (talk) 15:21, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
- ОК Maqivi (talk) 15:22, 14 November 2014 (UTC)
Hello, you translated the German name to „Федеральная гимназия Вены № 15“. This does not seem apt as it isn’t the 15th Bundesgymnasium in Vienna but rather the first one in the 15th district of Vienna. Maybe you could find a better translation? --Emu (talk) 17:10, 8 November 2019 (UTC)