Welcome to Wikidata, Sarilho1!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- 1 P105
- 2 Maiúsculas
- 3 Notificação de tradução: Help:FAQ
- 4 Individual animal: term or person?
- 5 Translation of P398 (children body)
- 6 public holiday (P832)
- 7 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 8 Reminder: Share your feedback in this Wikimedia survey
- 9 Convite: Wikidata Lab VIII
- 10 Translation request
pretend that the label/description is appearing in the middle of a normal sentence, and then follow normal language rules.
Helder 18:27, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- Se é assim, tudo bem. Mas no artigo da ptwiki utiliza-se minúsculas na maior parte dos casos. Helder 14:33, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
Notificação de tradução: Help:FAQEdit
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to português on Wikidata. The page Help:FAQ is available for translation. You can translate it here:
A prioridade para esta página é alta. A data limite para traduzir esta página é 2013-04-15.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Wikidata to function as a truly multilingual community.
Thank you!Wikidata translation coordinators, 16:52, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
Individual animal: term or person?Edit
Hi Sarilho, I saw your question on P107 talk page. Animals are always GND, type s (what we call "term"). BTW: There are still a few, but very energetic users fighting against controlled vocabulary, see: Wikidata:Requests for deletions#Property:P107. Cheers --Kolja21 (talk) 23:45, 28 March 2013 (UTC)
Translation of P398 (children body)Edit
Convite: Wikidata Lab VIIIEdit
Oi! Boa noite. Escrevo para convidá-lo para o evento ao lado, em que, com dois dos principais wikimedistas da comunidade global, vamos entender a conexão entre bases de dados e os projetos. Pareceu-me que poderia ser de seu interesse. Note que é preciso inscrever-se: w:pt:Wikipédia:Edit-a-thon/Atividades em português/Wikidata Lab VIII. Se achar que alguém mais por aqui pode se interessar, não hesite em divulgar. Saudações e boas edições! Joalpe (talk) 01:02, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
Can you translate and upload en:Visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens in Portuguese Wikipedia?
@Matricatria: I've created the page, but the Portuguese Wikipedia lacks a crucial template to source the table, without it I feel there's no much point to include it or it would be very tiresome to work around it. I've skipped it for now. I've also skipped the last sections that were transcluded from other articles until I can figure out how can I include them without ambiguity. - Sarilho1 (talk) 15:07, 9 June 2019 (UTC)