Welcome to Wikidata, שילוני!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
I saw that you added infos on Sirach (Q155980) but in a strange way, it would be far better (clearer and more readable) if you create an item for each edition of this works.
- VIGNERON, wouldn't be problem with the notability policy ?Geagea (talk) 13:30, 13 February 2017 (UTC)
- @Geagea: Not at all, why would it be? Different editions usually have different items in accord to the Books project and to the Notability policy : wikiprojects have somtimes differents pages (ot unusual on Wikisources - sadly I can't understand s:he:בן סירא - and even sometimes on Wikipedias, point 1), you can find external id for each edition which make it a clearly identifiable concept (point 2) plus they are linked together wich clearly fulfills structural need (point 3). Cdlt, VIGNERON (talk) 13:55, 13 February 2017 (UTC)
Can you create the article en:Bodies of water of Azerbaijan in Hebrew?
Can you also create the article en:List of rivers of Azerbaijan in Hebrew?
220.127.116.11 10:18, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
Wikidata workshop for WikipediansEdit
As part of the activities of Wikimedia Israel to increase awareness, use and integration of Wikidata in Wikipedia, you are invited to a meeting that will include a lecture and editing activities. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, from 18:00 to 20:00 at the offices of Wikimedia Israel (Carlebach 7, Tel Aviv).
Please let me know if you can come or sign up on Hebrew Wikipedia Thanks!
They don't need to be long.
Getty Iconography Authority IDEdit
I noticed Getty Iconography Authority ID (P5986) related edits. In case you feel like working a bit more on religious themes: Quite a few religious art subjects are not connected yet. See this query for an overview. I just did a couple of them. Help appreciated. Multichill (talk) 20:42, 14 July 2019 (UTC)