User talk:ChongDae/Archive 1
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Welcome to Wikidata, ChongDae!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
입력 언어 유의Edit
Second test run for ChobotyEdit
Stop test runEdit
- Yeah. If you don't we probably will block your bot until it gets approval.--Jasper Deng (talk) 06:33, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
- The bot will stop now. BTW, in Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Choboty, Sven requested 1000 edit runs for test. -- ChongDae (talk) 06:35, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
Descriptions with articlesEdit
Your bot created a number of items with descriptions beginning with the word "the" ("the king of the Goguryeo dynasty of Korea" for example). Please note that Help:Description states that descriptions should not begin with articles ("the", "a", "an"). Thank you. --Yair rand (talk) 17:54, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
Re: Page move checkEdit
In the first days of March, I read the move log of the previous two weeks. In that period the page was moved two times. Now the bot runs live (with few hours of retard), so what you describe doesn't happens anymore; except in the case a user moves a page two times subsequently. In general, the history of an item reports the same move log of the pages included in it. --β16 - (talk) 08:47, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- The bot knows its edits, can't check if another user\bot made or revert the same edit. --β16 - (talk) 18:19, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
How can you put so many iw in on 1 time here http://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q7820984&curid=7753675&diff=17919932&oldid=17918671? --Trade (talk) 13:35, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
항목 생성 요청Edit
I have undone this change because the target page is a duplicate of an existing article on mosses. The target should be about mosses with articulate peristomes, but it is instead inclusive of other groups of mosses as well. I suggest merging the articles on the Chinese Wikipedia. I would do this myself, but I cannot read or write Chinese. --EncycloPetey (talk) 08:25, 20 April 2013 (UTC)
A new bot listEdit
Hi there! Per a request I have been working on a new informative bot list (that has secretly been hidden under the current list at Wikidata:List_of_bots. I think I am finished and it would be great if every botop (including you) could add your bot to the new list. I have added Addbot already and tried to make the template simple! Goodluck and if you have any problems get in touch on my talk page! ·Add§hore· Talk To Me! 20:21, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
Choboty's edits not being marked as "bot"Edit
Hello. Your bot is currently not setting its edits to be marked as "bot", even though it is flagged. The usual cause is that you are not calling the API with &bot=1. If you could clear this issue, the bot will not have to be blocked. Thanks.--Jasper Deng (talk) 01:37, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed. I'm porting my script from pywikibot trunk to rewrite branch. rewrite branch does not set bot flags for wikidata edits. I filled the bug report. Thank you for notice me. -- ChongDae (talk) 02:24, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
When you are merging items, please use the Merge.js gadget. It helps you nominating and makes it a lot easier for the admins to process the requests.
- Thank you for imform me. But I'm already using the merge.js gadget. But when using "Add links" feature from wikipedia, it sometimes merge two items and leave an empty item. Should I fill the bug report? -- ChongDae (talk) 02:26, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
레이블 갱신 요청Edit
Please check change on HorticultureEdit
Hi ChongDae, I noticed you recently made some valuable correction on horticulture, horticulture (Q48803). I would appreciate if you could double-check these recent changes made by an IP. My own check with some automatic translators suggests that it is incorrect. I see that he also edited horticultural science (Q17232155). Thanks - LaddΩ chat ;) 22:10, 18 September 2014 (UTC)