Wikidata:Report a technical problem
|Report a problem||How to report a problem||Help with Phabricator||Get involved||WDQS and Search|
|On this page, old discussions are archived. An overview of all archives can be found at this page's archive index. The current archive is located at 2023/11.|
|Use this page to report a technical problem!|
If the problem you encounter is about the Wikidata Query Service or Search, please report it at WDQS and Search.
Hello, once more it's happening - or not, more precisely. This time I can't link " Ciénaga de Zapata (Q60827097)" (here) to the page here Ciénaga de Zapata. This thing hates me just as much as I hate it, but it is not supposed to have any feeling. So WHYYYY is it so d*** complicated? And even more to the point, why does it not work even when I don't make a mistake??? (For once I'm 100% certain I didn't make any.) Thanks for letting me know. Pueblo89 (talk) 02:14, 3 November 2023 (UTC)
- Well It, has deigned taking the link in now. It wasn't even a new page so I still don't know why that Thing didn't want to take it in in the first place. Thanks for your potential attention, because that's the only factor that could have influenced that Thing. Pueblo89 (talk) 22:56, 3 November 2023 (UTC)
Notification emails add unwanted period (full stop mark) to URLs edit
An example mail I have received from firstname.lastname@example.org:
The Wikidata page Q99522200 has been deleted on 2023-11-03 by Mahir256, see https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q99522200.
Clicking that URL in my mail app leads to Q99522200. which shows "search the related logs to find out where it went." Clicking that results in "No matching items in log." Puzzling, until you find there's a tiny dot at the end of the page title.
- The relevant system message is MediaWiki:Enotif body intro deleted, which has been the same since 2012. I'll try to debug this later today. Sjoerd de Bruin (talk) 07:39, 4 November 2023 (UTC)
Wikibase ontology not found edit
Hi, I'm trying to find the Wikibase RDF ontology resources from the URLs: http://wikiba.se/ontology-1.0.owl and http://wikiba.se/ontology (as mentioned here), but both links show a "502 Bad Gateway" nginx error page. Did I misunderstand or is there anywhere else I can find the resource? Thank you! Malajvan (talk) 15:42, 21 November 2023 (UTC)
- @Malajvan: Until the website comes back, you can get the latest version from the Internet Archive. (There’s also a slightly older snapshot of ontology-1.0.owl; IIRC, the two are supposed to be identical, and the difference is just due to one snapshot being older.) --Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE) (talk) 16:57, 21 November 2023 (UTC)
|I think that this discussion is resolved and can be archived. If you disagree, don't hesitate to replace this template with your comment. Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE) (talk) 11:54, 27 November 2023 (UTC)|
Die App benutzt veraltete Daten (App uses outdated data) edit
Das führt beim Drachenlord (Q109392951) dazu, das in der App eine beleidigende Beschreibung angezeigt wird, auch bei mir, wenn ich angemeldet bin. Dieser Vandalismus wurde längst in WD beseitigt, er ist aber noch immer in der App (und nur da) aktiv. Die letzte Änderung von Samstag früh wurde nicht übernommen, wohl aber der Vandalismus von Mitternacht. Wie funktioniert die Datenwiedergabe aus WD in der App? Warum ist das bei den Browseransichten anders? Sowohl .m. als auch klassisch haben diesen bösen Fehler nicht.
Translation: With the item Drachenlord (Q109392951) this leads to perpetuation of a vandalism in the description of the article in the app, the app still shows the version of ~midnight 25th. In WD this has been reverted just 8h after the vandalism, in the browser view, both mobile and classical, they are fine, but the app still uses the personal attack description. How are the macanisms of the usage of the description from here in the app? Why is it different in the browser?
- This is not new, there are several phab tickets for similar issues. See phab:T269003 for instance.
- As an emergency measure, you can try to nulledit the Wikipedia page, and if that does not help, make an edit to the item page. ---MisterSynergy (talk) 13:39, 28 November 2023 (UTC)
Remove greek entry on Q49097 edit
|I think that this discussion is resolved and can be archived. If you disagree, don't hesitate to replace this template with your comment. Wolverène (talk) 04:47, 29 November 2023 (UTC)|